Isuzu Utes has worked hard to ensure that Isuzu owners and drivers are able to be looked after while at Alert Level 3.
Safety is the top priority, so we have taken a lot of steps and processes in place to keep us all safe inline with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
While our dealerships won’t quite be open as normal we will be able to support Isuzu owners and drivers with vehicle servicing and WOFs, as well as contactless test drives.
We will also have pick up and drop off options where possible.
Please see more information below:
During Level 3 our full range of vehicles is available to pre-order by visiting our pre-order site. Once an order as been placed your local dealership will call you and take you through the next steps.
CoNTACTLESS SERVICING AND TEST DRIVES
- Pick up and Drop off: As customers aren’t able to enter the buildings of our dealerships we will have a range of contactless pick up and drop off options available to make this possible
- Contactless Test Drives: So we can show you how great Isuzus are (maybe we are biased!) we will have a bunch of tech on hand to show you your vehicle virtually such as a video call with your dealership team
Strict sanitisation and other guidelines:
- PPE: Our teams will use approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working on your vehicle.
- Contact Tracing: We will digitally collect contact details from all visitors in line with contact tracing guidelines & store that information in a centralised contact register
- Stricter cleaning and sanitisation: All dealership and vehicle touch points will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned, we'll also be keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced and/or test driven.
- Social Distancing: Maintaining social distancing with our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Distribute Policies: Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. You will also see some of these at our dealerships.
As a 100% kiwi owned company, it is important that we are able to look after our customers and communities whilst also keeping everyone safe.
We’re here to support you and our kiwi communities.
Thanks for being a Good Bastard.