Isuzu Utes has worked hard to ensure that Isuzu owners and drivers are able to be looked after while at Alert Level 4. Safety is the top priority, so we have taken a lot of steps and put processes in place to keep us all safe inline with the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
While our dealerships won’t quite be open as normal during Level 4, we will be able to support Isuzu owners and drivers who are also essential workers with vehicle repairs.
Please see more information below:
CoNTACTLESS SERVICING & Repairs
- Pick up and Drop off: As customers aren’t able to enter the buildings of our dealerships we will have a range of contactless pick up and drop off options available to make repairs possible for essential workers.
- Booking In: If you are an essential worker and would like to book your vehicle in for a repair we ask that you please book this in beforehand. Please give us a bell on 0800 478 986. If you'd like to book in a service or a test drive for when we drop down alert levels, you can still do this. Give us a call or check out our Book a Service page
- Cleaning: just like all the other good Kiwis out there, we've increased our use of PPE and disinfectant. Your vehicle (and the keys) will be sanitised after the repair, ready for colletion. Scroll on down for more info on that.
During Level 4 our full range of vehicles is available to pre-order by visiting our pre-order site. Once an order as been placed, we'll give you call you and take you through the next steps.
Strict sanitisation and other guidelines
- PPE: Our teams will use approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when working on your vehicle.
- Contact Tracing: We will digitally collect contact details from all visitors in line with contact tracing guidelines & store that information in a centralised contact register
- Stricter cleaning and sanitisation: All dealership and vehicle touch points will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned, we'll also be keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles repaired, serviced and/or test driven.
- Social Distancing: Maintaining social distancing with our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Distribute Policies: Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to. You will also see some of these at our dealerships.
Have kids to entertain? Here are some activities to keep them busy for a few minutes.
As a 100% kiwi owned company, it is important that we are able to look after our customers and communities whilst also keeping everyone safe.
We’re here to support you and our kiwi communities.
Thanks for being a Good Bastard.