are you tough enough for the LS-M DOUBLE CAB?
The D-Max LS-M Double Cab ute makes light of hard work, giving you choices that make the working day easier.
The 4WD LS-M is available in automatic or manual transmission. It has achieved a 5-star ANCAP safety rating and comes with Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS*) which is standard across the all-new D-Max to keep you safe on the road. The LS-M features a 7" touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to keep you connected on the road, and its LED head lights with LED daytime running ensure you're always seen.
ls-m double cab COLOUR CHOICES
test drive the ls-m double cab
ls-m double cab overview
- 7" touchscreen
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Adaptive Cruise Control (auto models only)
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque
- Rear differential lock
- Extra 200mm wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking and segment-first centre airbag
Design and driver comforts
- 17" alloy wheels
- LED head lights with LED daytime running lights
3,500kg Towing Capability
- High Torque across the range.
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC) assists with towing in high winds or on uneven surfaces.
Want to get into the all-new d-mAX? no worries!
With Isuzu No Worries, you can drive away with total peace of mind, knowing the agreed future value of your vehicle. So at the end of the term, you'll know exactly what your Isuzu is worth - no worries. As well as that, with Isuzu No Worries Assured Future Value, you'll have the certainty of low fixed repayments, and once it's all done, you have the option to renew, retain, or return your Isuzu.