are you tough enough for the x-terrain?
The D-Max X-Terrain Double Cab ute is Isuzu's highest-spec model, bringing you new levels of luxury and comfort while retaining the durability and toughness that the D-Max is known for.
The automatic 4WD X-Terrain is powered by Isuzu's legendary 3-litre turbo diesel engine which Isuzu Good Bastards across New Zealand have come to love.
With Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS*) as standard in every D-Max including the X-Terrain, the all-new D-Max range has received a 5-star ANCAP safety rating, making it one of the safest vehicles on New Zealand roads. The X-Terrain comes with added luxuries like Adaptive Cruise Control, dual-zone climate air-conditioning, rear parking sensors, and a 9-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and 8 speakers.
X-TERRAIN COLOUR CHOICES
pre-register to test drive the x-terrain
- 9" touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- 8 speakers
- Power 8-way driver seat
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque
- Rear differential lock
- Extra 200m wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 3,500kg tow rating
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking and rear cross traffic alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rain sensing wipes
Design and driver comforts
- Dark grey 18" alloys with wheel arch extensions
- Gun-metal exterior highlights
- Leather steering wheel
- Sculpted sports seats