are you tough enough for the x-terrain?
The D-Max X-Terrain Double Cab ute is Isuzu's highest-spec model, bringing you new levels of luxury and comfort while retaining the durability and toughness that the D-Max is known for.
The automatic 4WD X-Terrain is powered by Isuzu's legendary 3-litre turbo diesel engine which Isuzu Good Bastards across New Zealand have come to love.
With Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS*) as standard in every D-Max including the X-Terrain, the all-new D-Max range has received a 5-star ANCAP safety rating, making it one of the safest vehicles on New Zealand roads. The X-Terrain comes with added luxuries like Adaptive Cruise Control, dual-zone climate air-conditioning, rear parking sensors, and a 9-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and 8 speakers.
X-TERRAIN COLOUR CHOICES
test drive the x-terrain
- 9" touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- 8 speakers
- Power 8-way driver seat
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque
- Rear differential lock
- Extra 200mm wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 3,500kg tow rating
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking and rear cross traffic alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rain sensing wipers
Design and driver comforts
- Dark grey 18" alloys with wheel arch extensions
- Gun-metal exterior highlights
- Leather steering wheel
- Sculpted sports seats
Want to get into the all-new d-mAX? no worries!
With Isuzu No Worries, you can drive away with total peace of mind, knowing you have an Isuzu Assured Future Value locked in for your vehicle. Not only will you have the certainty of low fixed repayments, you’ll also have three great options at the end of your agreed term. Plus you can renew at any time. It all means you can enjoy a new Isuzu more often.