are you tough enough for the x-terrain?
The D-Max X-Terrain Double Cab ute is Isuzu's highest-spec model, bringing you new levels of luxury and comfort while retaining the durability and toughness that the D-Max is known for.
The automatic 4WD X-Terrain is powered by Isuzu's legendary 3-litre turbo diesel engine which Isuzu Good Bastards across New Zealand have come to love.
With Isuzu's Intelligent Driver Assistance System (IDAS*) as standard in every D-Max including the X-Terrain, the all-new D-Max range has received a 5-star ANCAP safety rating, making it one of the safest vehicles on New Zealand roads. The X-Terrain comes with added luxuries like Adaptive Cruise Control, dual-zone climate air-conditioning, rear parking sensors, and a 9-inch touchscreen with satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and 8 speakers.
X-TERRAIN COLOUR CHOICES
test drive the x-terrain
- 9" touchscreen with satellite navigation
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- 8 speakers
- Power 8-way driver seat
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque
- Rear differential lock
- Extra 200mm wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 3,500kg tow rating
- 5-star ANCAP safety rating
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking and rear cross traffic alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rain sensing wipers
Design and driver comforts
- Dark grey 18" alloys with wheel arch extensions
- Gun-metal exterior highlights
- Leather steering wheel
- Sculpted sports seats
3,500kg Towing Capability
- High Torque across the range.
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC) assists with towing in high winds or on uneven surfaces.
Want to get into the all-new d-mAX? no worries!
With Isuzu No Worries, you can drive away with total peace of mind, knowing the agreed future value of your vehicle. So at the end of the term, you'll know exactly what your Isuzu is worth - no worries. As well as that, with Isuzu No Worries Assured Future Value, you'll have the certainty of low fixed repayments, and once it's all done, you have the option to renew, retain, or return your Isuzu.