Want to get into the all-new d-mAX? no worries!
With Isuzu No Worries, you can drive away with total peace of mind, knowing the agreed future value of your vehicle. So at the end of the term, you'll know exactly what your Isuzu is worth - no worries. As well as that, with Isuzu No Worries Assured Future Value, you'll have the certainty of low fixed repayments, and once it's all done, you have the option to renew, retain, or return your Isuzu.
The benefits of isuzu no worries
Your regular repayments are set and Isuzu Assured Future Value helps you get into a new vehicle for less.
Choose your contract term, agree your kilometre allowance and at the end of your term (provided certain conditions are met) you have three great options, meaning you can enjoy a new Isuzu more often.
With after-sales care to keep ownership costs low and confidence around your vehicle’s future value (provided the return conditions are met).
How it works
With Isuzu No Worries you’ll have a hassle-free finance agreement plus an assurance you can count on the moment you drive away. Here’s how it works:
1. Start by selecting the model you want.
2. Choose the contract term which suits you best (36 months or 48 months).
3. Agree the annual kilometre allowance (15,000 or 20,000 km per year).
4. Choose your deposit amount (which also gives you the option to reduce your repayments to fit your budget).
5. We’ll then calculate the assured future value based on the total kilometre allowance and your chosen contract term.
6. At the end of your agreed term you’ll have freedom to select a new option to suit you:
- Renew – if you’d like to upgrade to a new Isuzu, the equity you’ve built up will contribute towards your new Isuzu.
- Retain – if you’d like to own your vehicle at the end of your agreed term you can negotiate a new finance agreement or pay the balance to buy it outright.
- Return – if you decide to return the vehicle, then provided you’ve made all your regular payments, the vehicle meets fair wear and tear and is within the agreed kilometre allowance, you won’t need to pay the final payment, just the return fee.
ENQUIRE ABOUT ISUZU NO WORRIES
Fill in your details below and we'll be in touch to tell you more about Isuzu No Worries, so that you can drive away in a new Isuzu with confidence.
Isuzu Assured Future Value through the Isuzu No Worries programme is only available on selected vehicles through Isuzu Finance. Isuzu Finance is only available through UDC Finance Limited. UDC Finance standard terms, conditions, lending and credit criteria apply to any UDC loan. UDC Finance Assured Future Value terms and conditions apply. If these conditions are not met, the option to return the vehicle for the assured future value at the end of your contract may not be available and the outstanding loan must still be repaid in full.