Isuzu extended warranty
Every New Zealand new Isuzu D-Max or MU-X comes with a 3 year/100,000km new vehicle warranty but the Isuzu Utes experience can take you well beyond the standard warranty period. So an Isuzu Extended Manufacturers Warranty can start as soon as your new Ute or SUV warranty ends, providing ongoing protection against breakdown of any warrantable part. If you’re looking for a long term relationship with your new Isuzu D-Max ute or MU-X SUV, extending your warranty beyond the factory warranty period is the perfect option.
What are the key benefits of an isuzu extended warranty?
- Travel with confidence: you’ll find our customer-driven commitment to excellence in every Isuzu Utes Dealership and Isuzu Service Centre around New Zealand.
- Nothing but the best: all repairs and servicing are carried out by Isuzu qualified and highly trained technicians to the very highest standards.
- 100% genuine Isuzu Utes: rest assured that only genuine new Isuzu Genuine Parts will be fitted for all warranty repairs.
- No hidden surprises: pay no excess on any claims if all servicing, maintenance and repairs have been carried out by an authorised Isuzu Utes Dealer/Service Agent and in accordance with the recommended service schedule*.
- Totally transferable: you can transfer your Isuzu Extended Manufacturers Warranty to the next owner of your vehicle. Always a nice resale value bonus.
- 24-hour emergency assist: you’ll have free access to 24-hour Roadside Assistance for the duration of your extended warranty, 0800 ISUZU NZ (478 986).
*If this is not the case, a $500 excess applies per claim.
Would you like a quote?
Simply fill out the below form and member of our customer service team with give you a call to talk through our Isuzu Extended Manufacturers Warranty with you.