ISUZU D-MAX PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Isuzu Utes New Zealand Limited (the Promoter) is partnering with Sky Sport Grassroots Rugby (Sky Sport) to give Kiwis the chance to win a 2021 Isuzu D-Max for your local rugby club and the chance to win a little something for yourself too!
Conditions of entry
- By entering this promotion (the Promotion) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion starts at 4pm on 5 May 2021 and ends at 11:59pm on 8 August 2021 (the Promotion Period).
- To enter the Promotion you must fill in and submit the entry form found at /rugby during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is not open to employees of Isuzu Utes New Zealand Limited or Sky Sport and their families, its related companies, agents and affiliates.
- The entry form will require you to provide your first name, last name, email, phone number and your nominated rugby club to be valid.
- You may only enter once during the Promotion Period. Any further entries will be invalid.
- Only people living in New Zealand aged 16 or older are eligible to enter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- The main prize is a 2021 Isuzu LX Double Cab Auto 4WD (Main Prize). The Promoter will determine all specifications of the Main Prize. The Main Prize will be awarded to the rugby club nominated on the winning entry and will be registered to that rugby club.
- The Promoter will pay all costs required for the Main Prize to be given to the nominated rugby club, being the registration cost, 2,000km of road user charges, the tow bar, mats, initial tank of fuel and delivery charges.
- The winner of the Main Prize will be drawn at random by the Promoter on 12 August 2021 on Sky Sport and then advertised on the www.isuzuutes.co.nz website. The entrant listed on the winning entry will be notified by email and phone within 2 days of the draw. The entrant listed on the winning entry must work with their nominated rugby club to present the winning rugby club with the Main Prize at a time suitable and agreed to by all parties.
- Spot prizes will also be drawn at random during the Promotion Period (Spot Prize). Details of the Spot Prizes will be announced on Sky Sport and then advertised on the www.isuzuutes.co.nz website at the time of each Spot Prize draw. Spot Prizes will be awarded to the individual identified on the winning entry.
- The winner of the Spot Prizes will be drawn at random by the Promoter. Any entries drawn for a Spot Prize will remain in the draw for the Main Prize. The winners of each of the Spot Prizes will be contacted by email and phone. Winners must claim their Spot Prize within 7 days of receiving notification.
- The Main Prize is not exchangeable for any make, model or colour. The Main Prize and all Spot Prizes (together, the Prizes) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The Main Prize must remain in the possession of and be used by the winning rugby club for at least 2 years.
- A winner or winning club may not designate someone else as the prize winner. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate prize winner.
- If for any reason any of the Prizes (or part of the Prizes) are unavailable, the Promoter may substitute the relevant Prize for another prize of similar value (in the Promoter’s sole discretion).
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Promotion or winning (or not winning) a Prize.
- The Prize winners will be selected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the Promotion and to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- You agree that, if you are a prize winner, your name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes in all media by the Promoter, without remuneration, and you agree that you must make yourself available for this purpose.
- By entering the Promotion you agree to receive further information regarding Isuzu Utes New Zealand Limited, or any of its group companies, about their products, services, and other offerings (including by electronic message, including email and text message) using the contact details provided by you.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.