ARE YOU TOUGH ENOUGH FOR the LX single Cab?
As the workhorse in the all-new Isuzu D-Max range, the LX Single Cab ute is built tough. It comes as a 'Cab & Chassis' and is able to be fitted with a range of different deck options to handle any task you throw at it. It is also available in Space Cab body type.
The LX Single Cab has still got some creature comforts to keep you entertained when you are out and about and, like all new D-Max models, it's got all the gear to keep you safe out on the open road. Available in manual or automatic and 2WD or 4WD, the LX Single Cab is powered by Isuzu's legendary turbo diesel engine. Exclusive to the LX Single Cab is the 1.9L variant. This version is quickly gaining attention for its supreme fuel efficiency and Isuzu reliability.
LX single CAB COLOUR CHOICES
test drive the LX Single CAB
LX single CAB overview
Safety and Tech
- New active safety, including blind-spot monitoring, lane keep assist, auto emergency braking and segment-first centre airbag
- Adaptive Cruise Control on auto models
- Auto lights and wipers
- 7" touchscreen
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
Power and Design
- 140kW of power and 450Nm torque (3.0 diesel)
- Rear differential lock (4WD models)
- Extra 200mm wading depth
- Hill-start assist and improved ground clearance
- 3,500kg braked tow rating (3.0 diesel)
Up to 3,500kg Towing Capacity
- High Torque across the range.
- Trailer Sway Control (TSC) assists with towing in high winds or on uneven surfaces.